Since I’m pumpkin-obsessed with the rest of America every November, I thought it was only sensible to make a super simple dairy-free pumpkin cookie recipe as soon as I could!
These cookies honestly couldn’t be easier to make, and they are so delicious. Just like a lot of the recipes I’m posting this month, this recipe is the perfect thing to whip up for yourself or your family, or as an awesome vegan option for any guests you might have who would appreciate it!
Those of us who are used to remaining plant-based through the holidays know how amazing it would be for there to be cookies that we can eat at dinner parties… that we didn’t have to bring ourselves.
Joking aside, these are totally delicious and simple, and anyone will enjoy them– you might even consider making a double batch, ’cause they will go fast!
This recipe calls for both dried cranberries and chopped pecans, but if you need this recipe to be totally nut-free and dairy-free, just swap the pecans for the optional dairy-free chocolate chips!
Pumpkin Cranberry Dairy-Free Cookies
Prep for 10 minutes
Refrigerate for 20 minutes
Cook for 10-12 minutes
Ready in 45 minutes
Serves a dozen cookies
It’s Vegan! ✌🏻
- Plant-Based Butter (½ c.)
- Pumpkin Purée (4 TBL.)
- Granulated White Sugar (½ c.)
- Brown Sugar (½ c.)
- Whole Wheat Flour (1 ½ c.)
- Baking Soda (2 tsp.)
- Vanilla Extract (2 tsp.)
- Salt (dash)
- Dried Cranberries (1 c.)
- Chopped Pecans (½ c.)
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips (½ c. – optional)
- In a mixer, add all dry dough ingredients. Mix on low.
- Add all wet ingredients, one at a time. Allow each to fully incorporate before adding the next.
- When your dough base is complete, add in the cranberries and pecans, as well as any other optional ingredients (i.e. dairy-free chocolate chips).
- Toss in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes, and preheat your oven to 400F when ready!
- Grease a baking sheet, and form your dough into 1” balls, and place evenly across it.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to briefly cool, and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
~ Chef G.
Leave a Reply